next cloud services - Managed Private Cloud
What is Managed Private Cloud?
Our managed private cloud products bring economies of scale, resilience, connectivity and an operating expenditure model rather than a capital expenditure model. Managed private cloud also brings flexibility with short term contracts (1 month) and the option to flex up as the needs of the customer's business increase.
next cloud services is our managed private cloud offering providing you with:
- More flexible data centre and machine infrastructure than that provided by traditional co-location based solutions;
- A guaranteed UK-based solution using three separate Tier3 data centres;
- Integrated network connectivity to the Internet and your own sites;
- On-demand access to virtualisation infrastructure via an on-line portal;
- Backed by a 100% uptime SLA;
- The same VMWare technology that runs in 70% of all current data environments;
- A dedicated single tenant managed private cloud environment;
- Rapidly provisioned infrastructure for DevOps enablement;
- Automation with control; and
- Security to ensure compliance with forthcoming GDPR regulations.
We offer a number of cloud services which enable us to support small and large customers alike.
next cloud Servers are single Virtual Machines which customers can configure with a variable number of cores, GB of RAM and GB of SSD disk space.
next cloud Virtual Data Centre allows multiple Virtual Machines to work together to provide a managed private cloud.
next cloud Backup allows you to backup your data in our Virtual Data Centre.
next cloud DRaaS - Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service enables you to recover all your data in the event of fire, flood, theft or some similar problem.
Alternatively customers who want to manage their own private cloud but integrate this with Public Cloud Service Providers (such as AWS or Azure) or with our Managed Private Cloud should look at our Hybrid Cloud services.
"IT'S THE NETWORK THAT MAKES THE CLOUD WORK"TM
Download the Whitepaper